Acceptable Use Policy
The actions individual members take can have a big impact on our system as a whole. That’s why all MySousChef users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy in their use of MySousChef and any other MySousChef product. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may also suspend or terminate accounts according to our Terms and Conditions where we see behaviour, content, or other factors that pose a threat to our system.
Please don’t use MySousChef to record anything offensive, illegal, or to harass anyone.
You will respect the privacy of our users.
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we rely on our customers helping us too. You may not:
- Use any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your account.
- Post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on MySousChef.
- Collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access MySousChef, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- Engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on MySousChef.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code.
- Solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- Post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Use MySousChef to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of MySousChef, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other MySousChef functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
We own all worldwide rights, titles, and interest in the Services, including all intellectual property rights, marks, code, and features. You won’t infringe or copy our code, design, or content. Any rights not expressly granted by this policy are withheld.
2. Use of Marks
You may not alter or remove any proprietary notices in our marks. You won’t use our name or marks in any way that implies an endorsement by us. If you use our marks to create your logo or name, you’ll immediately assign those rights to us at no expense.
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time by posting the changes on this site or notifying you via email. These changes may affect your use of MySousChef. If we make a change that’s unacceptable to you, you should stop using MySousChef. Continued use of MySousChef means you accept the change.
This policy is part of our Terms and Conditions. This policy doesn’t create or imply any partnership, agency, or joint venture.